Kervik had some good news yesterday for players who are eagerly awaiting the third tier for Planar Attunement yet have noticed the severe lack of level 60 weapon enchant/buff nodes to utilize. The second tier’s weapon buffs leave a bit to be desired at level 60, and it’s good to see Trion has made this update. Without further ado, keep reading to see the team’s proposed additions.
Originally posted by Kervik (Source)
We liked the idea of adding some upgraded weapon enchants as well. In essence we’re just adding in upgrades to the existing enchants. These will be part of T3 and should hopefully be going out to PTS soon.
- Warrior/Cleric – Earthen Barbs: Deals 80 damage when the player blocks. Applies to shields.
- Rogue – Jagged Blade: Deals 40 damage when the player deflects an attack. Applies to 1h weapons.
- Mage – Shielding Sigil: 50% chance when damage to proc an 800 damage absorb shield. Applies to 1h or 2h weapons.
- Warrior – Storm Sigil: Increases Strength by 60. Applies to 1h or 2h weapons.
- Rogue – Lightning Sigil: Increases Dexterity by 60. Applies to 1h weapons.
- Cleric – Wind Sigil: Increases Wisdom by 60. Applies to 1h or 2h weapons.
- Mage – Thunder Sigil: Increases Intelligence by 60. Applies to 1h or 2h weapons.
- Warrior/Rogue – Weapon Shield: Reduces the duration of disarm effects by 1 second, and increases Endurance by 10 for 2 hours. Usable on Gloves.
- Cleric/Mage – Icy Sigil: Increases your Maximum Mana by 360 for 2 hours. Usable on Totem, Two Handed.
- Warrior/Rogue – Honed Edge: Increases Attack Power by 80 for 2 hours. Usable on One Hand.
- Cleric/Mage – Flaring Sigil: Increases Spell Power by 160 for 2 hours. Usable on One Hand, Two Handed.
- Warrior – Planar Edge: Increases Attack Power by 160 for 2 hours. Usable on Two Handed.
- Rogue – Ruthless Blade: Physical critical strikes have a 50% chance to deal an extra 250 damage, for 2 hours. Usable on One Hand.
- Cleric/Mage – Shimmering Sigil: Spell critical strikes have a 50% chance to deal an extra 500 Physical damage. 2 hour duration. Usable on One Hand, Two Handed.
Keep in mind these may change a bit before reaching live servers. Later on in the thread, Kervik also confirmed that these nodes will be completely new and will not be replacing any of the current T3 nodes previewing on the Public Test Shard.