Since the Purifier changes, the main change being that now only a maximum of 3 people can be shielded at any time, this caused a lot of the fights to be considerably more challenging than originally intended and in certain scenarios have ‘almost’ unavoidable one-shot deaths. Think of it as more of a “These fights have been adjusted to the difficulty originally intended” change than a “Trion is catering the game towards casuals” change.
* Fixed an open-world, cross-shard PvP exploit involving LFD queues.
* Fixed some client crashes.
* The Sapphire Ki Rin is now Bind on Account.
* Empyreal Vanquisher’s Cells and Empyreal Hero’s Cells have been added to the store.
DUNGEONS & RAIDS
* Slightly lowered the damage from some area of effect abilities in the following encounters: Salvarola and Ultane in Grim Awakening, Regulos in Endless Eclipse, Crucia in Frozen Tempest.
* Gelidra: Hardmode Gelidra now deals less overall damage.
* Kyzan: Necrotic Torrent damage ticks on the main target less frequently.
* Kyzan: Slightly reduced the damage of Delayed Annihilation.
* Ultane: Slightly reduced damage of Infernal Radiance.
* ZE: Reduced colossi hitpoints in the following Zone Events: Hammer and Flame, The Blight, Infernal Awakening, and Golden Embers.
* ZE: In addition to the epic currency awarded upon the success of old-world zone events, old-world colossi now also award the appropriate planar currency.
PVP AND WARFRONTS
* Fixed an issue with cross shard groups having difficulty joining warfront queues when a group member is from a PvP shard.
* The Bounding Devourer and Shaper Beast mounts now have a chance to be unmounted on damage.
* The Swift Desert Najmok awarded from Mathos notoriety has returned to its proper visual
* Heroic Spiritshatter Vial’s should no longer award focus.
* Ascended’s Sublime Needler now properly has block instead of Deflect.
* Summerfest consumables should no long appear in the dimension section of the auction house.
* Endless Overgrowth Oil no longer references Abyssal incorrectly.
* Depleted Empyreal Defender’s Buckler should now appear sorted under Clerics on merchants instead of Warrior.
* Fixed text on some Dendrome items.
* Looking for quests has been removed from the LFG window.
* The Random Expert LFD queues once again allows players to bypass map instance locks.