“I get to pick my call sign. Call me Crackerjack. Wait… that sounded better in my head. Call me ACE!”
Galactic Starfighter PvP is fun.
Once you get the hang of flight. It’s a steep curve, but once achieved you’re golden
Keep reading for my TOP 10 TIPS for winning at Galactic Starfighter.
- Bring a Wing Man and use Voice Chat, it’s the difference between having fun and being fodder.
blti.com tallahassee dating sceneblti.com gay hookup dating jacksonville flblti.com conflicts of interracial datingdating website suicide gurls210nwells.comdating your best friend’s exwaxhawgoldpanning.comwaxhawgoldpanning.comwaxhawgoldpanning.comwine-rack-depot.comwine-rack-depot.comwine-rack-depot.comcraigs dating site comsitethis websitetitle
your Scout to take a satellite fast. Boost all the way to ALPHA, BETA, or Charlie. Your support will be along shortly.
- Upgrade what you favor using, just hit ‘H’ to access your hanger and purchase from your UI.
- When Dog-Fighting, slow your ship down for faster turns.
- When fighting a Gunship, use the targeting window to determine if they are targeting you. If the Gunship is pointed towards you, watch out.
- Did I mention bringing a Wing Man? Oh and use Voice Chat.
- Target and destroy an enemy chasing a teammate. While they are following them, lock on and fire!
- Use captured satellites to your advantage. The turrets will help destroy enemies.
- Use captured satellites to retreat to as well. Great for Scouts that can boost across the entire zone.
- Get good at using the ‘Lead’ indicator on your HUD. Your cursor will gain larger cross-hairs when you’ve got a good blaster shot.
Oh and practice saying “I have you now!”
The Silverstrike Legacy can be found on The Bastion and The Ebon Hawk, as a Ghost of the Zergadins.