Brush and Code, an indie development team based in Cairo, Egypt, released their newest game this week. Cubicity is a 2D physics based puzzle game that centers around Seamus–a character suspended in mid-air by a harness system. You must learn to navigate the 60-level world and solve puzzles from this harness, utilizing tools and weapons you find along the way. Cubicity promises unique gameplay, which you can see in the game trailer below:
Brush and Code is a developer as unique as the game they produced. Its leader, Aly Ameen, recruited an international team of developers in order to overcome Egypt’s nonexistent game industry. Brush and Code’s first game, Professional $tealer, is available on the Xbox Live Indie Arcade. Brush and Code seems to be evolving and improving as they develop new games, but still retaining their original point of view and humor. If you’re interested in Cubicity, you can download the free 11-level demo on their website or through Desura. Also, keep an eye out for our full review of Cubicity coming this week!
Full Game Features:
* Find your way through 60 new brain-twisting levels.
* Explore five different worlds using new weapons.
* Xbox 360 controller support.
* In-game Achievements system.
* 1080P visuals
* Windows 8,7, windows vista (SP 2), Windows XP.
* Graphics card that support DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 2.0.
* Minimum 100 MB disk space needed.
* Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0